Top 20 events from 2011:
20. Celebrating Annie and Jeff at their wedding in December and seeing lots of great friends. There were SO many great people packed into that one room. :)
19. Rob taking me on a date to my first hockey game ever. He forever ruined me, as we sat on the first row...so much fun!!
18. Going back for the first time to the venue where we got married to celebrate Sarah and Matthew. Perfect night :)
17. The Houston Rodeo is always a favorite of ours. We got to go several times this past year and it never disappoints.
16. Surprising Johnna Beth for her birthday celebration, complete with a cake from the one and only, Lauren Prewett!
15. Spending a weekend with my favorites in Galveston for Labor Day. Such a great time of relaxing, laughing, AND setting the condo kitchen on fire... :)
14. Our Aggie football addiction ranks pretty high for this past year. Don't let me deceive you, we lost A LOT of our games, but we still had a blast.
13. Celebrating Rob's 28th birthday at Tiny Boxwoods with great friends. He is such a joy to me, and I loved seeing him surrounded by all those that he holds dear. He's a pretty good reason to celebrate!!
12. Rob booked us a weekend at the Houstonian right before school started so that we could relax (and quit doing school stuff for 24 hours!) and it was just perfect. I am so blessed to be married to man that knows his wife well and knows what I need. It was wonderful.
11. My first scuba diving experience in Playa del Carmen... I must say, right after we got off of the boat, I wasn't a huge fan of scuba. I was cold, a little nauseous, and still kind of jittery. However, after I let it sink in a bit, I realized that it really was super cool.
10. Celebrating my 27th with all of my favorites. What a great night!
9. Completing the "World's Most Beautiful Hike" with Rob and my in-laws in New Mexico. The sights were pretty incredible.
8. Going on an alligator tour on our first trip to NOLA was definitely another highlight for the Williamses last year. :)
7. Rob and I hosted Price and my mom at our house for Thanksgiving before we headed to the A&M game in College Station. It turned out really well!
6. The Balloon Festival in Albuquerque was another high ranker last year. Thankful for the opportunity to go. Breathtaking!
5. Our second trip to NOLA last year was a blast. And the segway tour we took on the last day...perhaps it was that Rob and I were super competitive and were trying to knock each other off the whole time or perhaps it is supposed to be that fun. Not sure, but we had a blast.
4. If you know Rob and I at all, you know we love playing tennis together. Naturally, winning some hardware in our favorite tournament, the WOTT, was a blast for us this past year.
3. Celebrating THREE years together with this guy ranked pretty high on my list last year. We went to the same restaurant in Houston where we had our first lunch date and it was so much fun. What a lucky gal I am!
2. Celebrating ONE year of marriage in Playa del Carmen with this guy was truly a gift. It is wonderful how much you can grow together in just one year. The week was perfect (and our resort was gorgeous)! :)
1. AND, the number one favorite of 2011 would have to be the day we purchased our first home together!! It was followed by way too much sweat during the moving in process (moving - in Houston - in July...who's idea was that???), but July 21st was just wonderful. :) It still needs a lot of work, but it is so great to come home every day to our own place. We love our little bungalow!