"...and the greatest of these is love."   1 Corinthians 13:13

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Top 20 of 2010

2010 has been one of the most eventful and fun years of my life so far. I have had some major life changes and fun events this year. I decided to do a top 10 events in photos on my blog...turned into a top 20. This will probably be the only year that this is necessary! It was a big one!!! So here you are...my top 20 memories from 2010!!

20. Celebrating our 3 year tradition at the New Tech Christmas Party with friends.



19. My birthday celebration with good friends and favorite boy


18. My bachelorette party with some of my favorite gals


17. My favorite date night at Tony's.


16. Our wedding showers and spending time with such important people in our lives :)



15. Rob's birthday dinner at Fogo.


14. Playing in the World Oilman's Tennis Tournament together.


13. Picking out wedding venues together


12. The Texas vs. A&M game. Nice work, Ags!


11. Our engagement party in Boerne


10. Picking out our first apartment together in Houston


9. Dress shopping and wedding prep. I loved it!


8. Running our first half marathon together in Dallas


7. Doing Vegas together. Love traveling with him


6. Celebrating our one year anniversary


5. Celebrating our first Thanksgiving together. So. much. fun.


4. Our engagement photo shoot. Couldn't have had any more fun taking pics with my honey :)


3. Our honeymoon in St. Lucia.


2. Saying "yes" to forever :)



1. Celebrating our wedding day together with close friends and family. Best day :)


I can't imagine having a better year with some of my favorite people! Thankful for 2010 and all that it brought. Blessed beyond belief :)

More to come,




2 comments:

  1. What a great year! Many blessings in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post!! Love you girl! Glad you're back in the bloggosphere! :)

    ReplyDelete