"...and the greatest of these is love."   1 Corinthians 13:13

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to Square One

Rob and I had the wonderful opportunity to see our sweet friends, Sarah and Matthew tie the knot a few weeks ago. Ironically, they got married at Vista West Ranch, where Rob and I said "I do." It was such a fun experience to go back and get to experience VW as a visitor. I got to take in so many of the details and reasons why we chose VW in the first place. The day of our wedding was such an incredible experience, but it was also a blur. Sitting in the same chairs that we had in our ceremony and dancing on the same dance floor was such a fun experience and I truly understood why we felt such at peace choosing that venue for the place where Rob and I all began :)

Rob and I saying "I do" a year and some change ago. "I thought I loved you then..."


At Sarah and Matthew's wedding. (So much older and wiser...ha)



Love all of the touches this venue provides.


So happy!


I couldn't recommend a better venue to someone looking for a peaceful and beautiful Hill Country setting. Some of my fondest memories were made at this venue. 


Congrats, Sarah and Matthew! We are so happy for the two of you to begin this journey and are excited we get to share your first year on marriage with you in Houston :)

More soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment