"...and the greatest of these is love."   1 Corinthians 13:13

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hello, Summer!

Hello blogging world!

I hope you are all well and are surviving the heat!

I am thoroughly enjoying being finished with school and not having to commute. I have loved my students this year, and was truly blessed with an incredible set of parents that were supportive. Let's just say as happy as I was to see summer, there were many tears shed on the last day of school.

Even though I am enjoying getting a little bit of extra sleep, catching up on errands and doctors appointments, and crafting, I do miss those little stinkers. I find myself looking at the clock and thinking through what I should be doing (picking the kids up from lunch, etc.).

Below are a few of the fun moments from this year.

One of my favorites that I got to go see cheer.


A field trip the Museum of Natural Sciences.


One of my little Aggies and I sporting A&M gear for Jersey Day.


A visit from the reptile man...


A few of the games that I got to go see. Love my little athletes!



And the last day of school in our empty classroom.



I have been very blessed with an incredible group this year. Fingers crossed for next year!! But for now...more catching up on all of the things I have put off during the last few weeks of school!

More to come!



No comments:

Post a Comment