"...and the greatest of these is love."   1 Corinthians 13:13

Monday, May 10, 2010

First Wedding Shower

We had a great start to all of our wedding festivities!  Kathleen and Kristin threw us (me) our first wedding shower.  Several wonderful McBee co-workers showed up, along with my roommates.  Also, my bridesmaids came in and surprised me, which was awesome.  We had a lot of fun creating some pieces that we can use in the kitchen.  It was a great get-together that was pulled off well.  Thanks K & K!!

Here are a few pics from the shower.  I am so bummed that I didn't get one of the whole group!  Live and learn...

The wonderful hostesses, Kathleen and Kristin.  They are both wonderful friends from McBee.  




The lovely ladies of 313 (you were missed, Steph!)




A few of my wonderful bridesmaids that came down and surprised me.  What a fun surprise!  This is what they made us.  Nice work!


What a wonderful treat to have my mother there!  I love that she was able to come.



More again soon!  And 2 months from now is the big day!  Can't wait!


  



No comments:

Post a Comment