"...and the greatest of these is love."   1 Corinthians 13:13

Friday, October 22, 2010

A Low Grade Fever


Ok, quick, please someone have a baby that we (I) can keep for a night a week or so. Lately in our excursions Rob and I have come across some of the CUTEST kiddos. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have a little bit of a fever. Our friends make some cute babies :)

Our precious niece...


Peek-aboo with Bishop at the Snyders' house...


Welcoming Elizabeth into the world with the Amos crew...


Big smiles with Emma at the Howell household...


Eli Parrish cuddling with Jonah...


And, of course, I have to brag on my precious cousin, Abe...



How could I not???? :)



3 comments:

  1. so cute! I think I have a bit of one too... I just e-mailed you this link but here it is again, check out this precious little girl!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOQX4g9HM1Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray! I'm a big proponent of the fever, you know =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome to "borrow" our babies ANYTIME! :) You'll probablly want to give Ainslee back around 2:00 am when she has to pee (again) and Hattie around 4 or 5 am when she wants to eat (again) :) But really, it is fun!

    ReplyDelete